Sunday, June 22, 2014

Turik Saga

The Turik Saga is now going to be 5 books. I originally planned on seven but the story was too drawn out. After much thought, I chose 5 because it won't lose any of the major plot points. It will hopefully keep the action moving at a much quicker pace (I hope the readers agree). I am still awaiting book IV's cover. It should be here any day now. When the cover is ready, I will post the picture. The book should be out shortly after the cover. Part of that depends on the editing and formatting process.

After book V is complete, I will be taking some time off from young adult fantasy. I will be working on three different works. One is the horror story I posted about previously. One is a dark fantasy (for adults), and the last one is a mystery/thriller. When Turik's saga is complete, I will post more about the upcoming book ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment