Sunday, May 31, 2015

Charity

This year has been a bit crazy. There were some family health issues and now that they are under control, I am back to writing. To those of you who have been waiting for book IV, I apologize for the late release. The book is going through one stage of editing and will be posted this summer. Book V is already being written.

NOW FOR THE JUNE ANNOUNCEMENT!

In the month of JUNE (all month), I will be donating 50% of my profits to The Children's Miracle Network. We did not work with them directly, but worked with one of the groups with which they work. It was an amazing experience. They were so helpful and supportive. This is my way of giving back. If you purchase a book in the month of June, I will donate a dollar to the People's Pay for Play. That money will go to the Children's Miracle Network.

Even if you don't purchase my books, please consider donating to the People's Pay for Play or the Children's Miracle Network.

They did not sponsor this message or fundraiser. It is just my attempt to help them raise money.

No comments:

Post a Comment