Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year - 2015

I am very excited to be bringing in the new year with my new book. The sketch is finished. The color is being added. The book is being formatted for the print version. The artwork will be added soon. The book will be printed as a proof for one final check for errors. Then the book will be available to the public.

I am hoping it will be no later than January 31, 2015. This is much later than I had hoped, and I apologize to those who have been waiting, but I believe the cover art was worth the wait.

2016 Writing Topics:
1. Finish the Turik Saga. This is both sad and exciting for me. I have been working on a few other book ideas and am excited to give them a try. I will miss Turik and his world, and may come back to it in a few years. Possible topics are, Rein's years as an assassin, the rise of Kal'Thazar, and the time when Athtarn ruled Malilorn.
2. Hopefully in 2015 or 2016, I will be releasing an adult dark fantasy book. This is much different as the main character is a woman who searches for dark magic to seek revenge.
3. Continue work on my horror novel. Maybe publish by or during 2016.
4. I am also writing a young adult mystery series. The first book is being outlined.

So my New Year's Resolution is to WRITE!

Happy New Year! I hope 2015 is a great year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment