Monday, September 15, 2014

Advertising Ebooks

I am trying a new ebook advertising company www.booksends.com They are advertising my book, Solerra the Lost Woman, discounted price of $0.99 on September 28. I will let you know how it goes and if it is something worth trying.


The next company I will be trying is www.booksbutterfly.com . This is for free or paid books, but the paid books have to be offered at a discount or the fee is doubled. They have several advertising options. I am going to start with one of the cheapest and if it works well, I will try one that is a little more expensive. This one will be done in October. Come back to see how it works.


Let me know if there is another company that you use to advertise and if it is working or not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment