Sunday, July 7, 2013

CLOSING IN ON 2000 EBOOKS

I recently tried ebookbooster to advertise my ebook. I gave away over 2,000 copies of Solerra so far with about ten hours left. I probably would have given away closer to 200 copies without this website. It is 2,000 people that probably wouldn't have found my book. I have already sold copied of Jacqueline the Elven Queen, the second book. I give the promotion full credit for these sales. I didn't make any money off the 2,000+ copies I gave away, but it was a thrill to see my rankings go down as low as 101 and all the way to first in two fantasy categories. It is also pretty cool to think those 2,000 people may read a book that I wrote.

There is also hope in selling the second book and the third book. It got my name out there.

I also gave away and sold some books overseas. I was downloaded in Japan, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Yes, I know Canada isn't over a sea, but it is on a different amazon link, so I put it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment